Saturday, November 19, 2005

At last I decide to start a blog of myself

Blog!

At last I decide to start a blog of myself. If this isn't going to restart my life, nothing will, ever!

I have to write down everything that I do? Daily? Could be harmful to many, I guess. Parental guidance is advised for minors below the age of eternity.

Actually I am trying to restart my life in many ways. Let there be light and this blog may stand as a symbol to this day so that centuries later the cowboy in a big mexican hat comes after winning a long long race in the Arabian desert and visits my blog and says, (glug glug) "Howdy pardner..I wishhh you were th-there" (glug glug).

By the way, I'm using this cool utility called gnome-blog to write my blog on my PC running Ubuntu Hoary, and which is going to do the publishing part on my behalf! That means, I just write and click once on Post Entry..and voila..you all get a piece of History in your browser cache.

Have I written too much for my first post already? I think so! I get nervous doing things for the first time, every time. I have ran out of thoughts for now.

Smoke!

I'll be back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic name, and "at last" is really a very good beginning... keep writing...

mumdidi